Our working standards
As quality assurance and as a yardstick for Hüffer AG, its assessors and coaches, we are committed to adhering to valid standards and guidelines to gain acceptance for our assessments and coaching.
Hüffer AG is therefore a member of various associations and federations that have made the quality assurance of assessments and coaching their business.
As a matter of course, we comply with the recommended standards that can be viewed using the following information:
- Swiss Assessment (Arbeitskreis Assessment-Center Schweiz) [Internet]
- Testing process according to DIN 33430 [information in the Internet]
- Leaflet on psychological testing processes (Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen e. V.) [PDF]
- Federation of Swiss Psychologists FSP [Internet]
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology SIOP [Internet]
- Association of Management Consultants Switzerland ASCO [Internet]
Clients can thus be assured that we have the right credentials as conscientious, accurate and reliable assessors and coaches. Our professional approach ensures results that are attained using tested and generally valid methods which – largely due to the method of implementation and the in-depth feedback discussion – lead to a high level of acceptance among candidates.